About Me

My photo
Blogging my way through this crazy, busy, confusing, every-changing, BLESSED thing we call, Life. I'm not perfect, auto-correct hates me, I don't specialize in anything, I'm not a professional anybody, and I'm full of mistakes, missteps, mishaps and lame choices. I'm constantly striving to better myself, grow closer to God, and live in such a way that I'm at least facing the direction of being worthy of all He's done for me.

My Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Blanket Bloopers

I have one very sleepy baby this morning! He's nursing a bottle & stole a baby blanket from the clean laundry pile & is dragging it around the house like Linus. Well, I also have two very playful kitties this morning. Greaser really enjoys being around Corbin, despite the abuse he sometimes receives.
These are a few pictures from their trip around the house this morning.


Kitty followed him to take a ride on his blanket....

Kitty digging at the blanket... 

Corbin trying to escape kitty, but kitty thinking this would be a super cool hideout!... 

 Corbin checking out exactly what it is that kitty is doing down there...

 ...This is about 2 seconds before Corbin grabbed a handful of fur & dragged kitty out from under his blanket & then promptly when running away with it to lay down....




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment