About Me

My photo
Blogging my way through this crazy, busy, confusing, every-changing, BLESSED thing we call, Life. I'm not perfect, auto-correct hates me, I don't specialize in anything, I'm not a professional anybody, and I'm full of mistakes, missteps, mishaps and lame choices. I'm constantly striving to better myself, grow closer to God, and live in such a way that I'm at least facing the direction of being worthy of all He's done for me.

My Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Moments like this...


                                           
It's moments like this that fuel my soul, restore my waning sanity, and give me the composure to get through anything the day might throw my way.




(Caidan & Corbin relaxing together & watching Super Why...Does it get much cuter!?) 



No comments:

Post a Comment